ACES Fellows Program
Texas A&M University’s College of Geosciences <https://geosciences.tamu.edu/> invites applications for the
Accountability, Climate, Equity, and Scholarship (ACES) Fellows Program. In recognition of Texas A&M University’s Diversity Plan, the ACES faculty pipeline initiative promotes the research, teaching, and
scholarship of early-career scholars who embrace the belief that diversity is an indispensable component of academic excellence. ACES Fellows will benefit from prescriptive mentoring, access to instructional best practices, a vast array of world-class research and productivity resources, and a robust network of renowned Texas A&M scholars from across disciplines. Fellows will begin their appointment in Fall 2021.
ABOUT THE 2020-2021 ACES FELLOWS PROGRAM
– Texas A&M University’s ACES Fellows Program is a two-year (24 month) fellowship for early-career PhDs. Applicants should have earned their Ph.D. between January 1, 2017, and July 1, 2021. Fellows begin their
appointment fall 2021.
– The stipend is $60,000 per year plus benefits. Benefits including medical, dental, and vision are available. The fellowship period generally begins August 1 and ends on July 31. Start dates are negotiable, but must commence between July 1 and August 10.
– Fellows will receive reimbursement for one-time relocation fees (up to $5,000), a research and travel allowance of $3,000 per year, and a private office.
– ACES Fellows will teach one course per academic year, thereby benefiting from dedicated research time. Fellows will hold the title of Visiting Assistant Professor.
– A hallmark of the Texas A&M University’s ACES Fellows Program is the mentoring ACES Fellows will receive, as well as its attention to community-building among ACES Fellows.
Applications are due October 1, 2020. For a full listing of program eligibility and application materials visit:
For any questions related to eligibility or technical issues with the application, please email <email@example.com>. For questions pertaining to the College of Geosciences, please email <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
To apply for this job please visit diversity.tamu.edu.