Customer Service Meteorologist
Baron Services, Inc., an industry-leading provider of weather data, display tools, modeling, and hardware solutions, is seeking a degreed Meteorologist to join our growing Customer Support Team. This role engages in direct customer support/relations. The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will focus on providing technical and user support on all Baron broadcast solutions directly with our customers; providing input for new software features; testing new software releases; developing broadcast-quality content for our customers; monitoring the timeliness and quality of all data delivered to our customers, and issuing forecast products. Having a passion for weather is crucial to this individual’s success.
- Provide remote support services through phone and digital access
- Perform product verification and testing
- We are a 24/7/365 operation, flexibility in the schedule will be necessary
- Desire to fulfill our mission of Critical Weather Intelligence
- Host training webinars for clients
- BS in Meteorology or equivalent
- Strong computer skills including a working knowledge of Windows
- Background in use of weather software and data products is preferred
- Strong communication skills a must – both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Positive Energy a MUST!
Baron is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2SeAush
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.