Customer Support Meteorologist at Baron Services
Baron Services Inc., an industry-leading provider of weather data, display tools, modeling, and hardware solutions is seeking an Installer/Trainer for our expanding Customer Experience Team. This role, for a degreed Meteorologist, includes the opportunity to travel to destinations domestically, and occasionally abroad, to integrate our weather solutions. The multi-talented, energetic individual we are searching for loves weather and loves to share that passion with others. Technical expertise with computers including Windows and graphical systems is a must along with expertise in weather data, weather radar and forecasting. This individual will also serve as a Customer Support Meteorologist who communicates with our clients solving issues, upgrading software, or teaching concepts from our Customer Support Center.
This Huntsville, AL-based industry leader is looking for an individual with a background/passion for Meteorology, graphical depiction of weather and technical computer skills. Experience in the following a plus- Broadcast Television/Digital, basics of software programming, IT basics, and customer support.
- Install computer systems/software for weather display technologies
- Train customers on our weather solutions- including broadcast, digital, social
- Teach the value and application of the unique products and services we offer
- Provide remote support services through phone and digital access
- Perform product verification and testing
- Provide management reports
- We are a 24/7/365 operation, flexibility in schedule will be necessary
- Desire to fulfill our mission of Critical Weather Intelligence
- BS in Meteorology or equivalent from an accredited program or equivalent experience
- Background in use of weather software and data products is preferred
- Background in Broadcast Weather is preferred
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills a must- both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task at a high level
- Team Player
- Positive Energy a MUST!
If you are interested in applying, please complete an online application by going to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=b25c58c4-606e-4313-bd39-62b15e2dbac6&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=328584&source=CC3&lang=en_US
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.