Weather is more
Weather & Radar is the sister company for WetterOnline, Germany’s leading service for all things weather. With over 25 years of expertise in the industry and more than 150 employees from around the world, we ensure top-performing weather forecasts and a diverse work environment. We are behind one of the world’s leading weather apps with around 20 million active app users. Weather & Radar is looking for an ambitious and talented content creator for our office located in Miami, Florida. The ideal candidate should be experienced in producing and communicating reliable, interesting, and captivating weather news, updates, and forecasts.
To be successful with us, you need:
- a Meteorology, environmental science, or related degree or be on course to obtain one
- excellent communication, analytical, and IT skills as well as an ability to prioritize tasks and projects
- knowledge of spoken and written English on a native level, Spanish (minimum B2 level) language skills are desirable
- capacity for teamwork and a structured, independent, and creative work approach
- desirably experience in online marketing or press relations
- a unique opportunity to get on board from the beginning in a new venture of a renowned and well-established weather service
- flexible employment terms and a 401k retirement plan
- a dynamic and encouraging work environment with a short chain of command
- While working from our Miami office is highly preferred, working remotely is an option
To apply for this job please visit wo.wetteronline.de.