Meteorological/Technical Documentation Translator
Job Title: Meteorological/Technical Documentation Translator – Part-time, Temporary
Job Description: WDT is seeking to fill a Meteorological/Technical Documentation/Translator position with a well-qualified individual. The hired candidate will be responsible for translating meteorological and technical software documentation from English to Spanish. The role will be temporary, project-based and hired for 1099 income status and expected to last for 6-8 weeks beginning as soon as May 10, 2018.
- Fluency in English and Spanish in both oral and written communication
- Background in Meteorology (BS graduate or third year student +)
- Very good technical writing and oral communication skills.
- Very good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Word and Powerpoint
- Flexibility and ability to work nights and weekends
- Understanding of meteorological data and related scientific
- Experience with AWIPS-II is a plus
Job Location: Norman, OK
Position Type: Part-Time, Temporary
Candidates should submit resume and other related materials to email@example.com.
WDT is an equal opportunity employer