Meteorology Software Engineer Intern
DTN is a global leader providing insights and analytics to our customers who feed, protect, and fuel the world.
We are seeking applications for an Intern position in our Norman, OK location within our Data Development team.
This position will play a role in supporting and expanding our advanced data solutions ensuring global scale and 24×7 reliability. The selected candidate will be responsible for learning various data ingest and data analysis projects.
The prospective student will gain valuable experience with the use of data and products served in the private industry.
During the school semester, a minimum of 20 work hours per week is expected.
Continuation into subsequent semesters including the summer is also possible. During the summer, additional hours will be entertained.
• Working towards a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Meteorology, Computer Science, or Equivalent
• Experience with Linux environment
• Experience with at least one computer programming language
• Experience with various languages (Python a plus)
• Interest to learn and use Cloud Services (Amazon Web Services)
• Aptitude towards application development
• Ability to collaborate with various teams to develop content
• Eagerness to take on new tasks and learn new technologies along the way
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.