QCS Radiometer and Applications Representative
Radiometrics is looking for a qualified customer service representative, instrument technician, and individual with experience in electronic circuit theory, atmospheric data, data analysis, and instrument schematics. Previous experience with atmospheric
observation equipment, data, remote sensing, and troubleshooting is strongly desired.
This role will also include domestic and international travel to RDX product site locations for installations, troubleshooting, and evaluations.
• Assist in maintaining customer relationships as our on-site representative while in the field at site locations. Continued communication with customers via email and phone to assure functionality of RDX products and customer satisfaction.
• Troubleshoot radiometer systems using analytical skills, spectrum analyzers, data analysis, power meters, oscilloscopes, and other tools.
• Work with electronic test and measurement equipment. (Voltage and current meters, Real-time oscilloscopes, Digital sampling oscilloscopes, Power meters, Signal generators, and power supplies.)
• Analysis of instrument data output, comparison to atmospheric soundings, data
regression, and statistical analysis.
• Collaboration with Innovation and System Teams to assure system performance, industry applications, and customer data quality.
• Serial communication interface protocol work. Such as SPI, I2C, and RS232.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
• A BS in Electrical Engineering, Atmospheric Science, Meteorology, or closely related discipline is desirable. An associate’s degree is a minimum.
• At least 3 years of electronic technician or data analysis experience.
• Good applied knowledge of electronic circuit theory and an understanding of circuit schematics
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to effectively communicate and
interact with a domestic and international clientele.
• Must be able to interface and communicate effectively with other departments within the company, including manufacturing, innovation, and systems
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with knowledge of other MS Office applications.
• Some “small team” leadership skills are highly desirable.
• Experience with remote sensing and meteorological instruments is strongly desired
• Programming language experience (C, Python, and LabView) is a plus.
• Experience with test equipment communication. Such as GPIB, RS232, Ethernet, TCP/IP, and USB
Pay: $60,000.00 – $82,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com