Student Research Assistant (Fall)
Job Location: United States-Oklahoma-Norman
Work Schedule: Flexible
Salary Range: Up to $11.00 based on experience
Benefits Provided: No
Required Attachments: Resume, Cover Letter, Academic Transcripts, Class Schedule
Student Research Assistant – Monitor and analyze data from a complex suite of in situ and remote sensing instruments deployed at locations all over the world. Analyst will be responsible for:
- Issuing weekly reports that summarize data quality findings for a range of Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) instruments.
- Contributing to the development of the ARM Data Quality Office through contacts with other ARM engineers/scientists.
- Performing other related duties as assigned in a professional work environment.
Required Education: Must be currently enrolled as a student at the University of Oklahoma. Hiring contingent upon verification of current student status.
- Must attach Fall 2019 oZONE class schedule.
- Completion of the School of Meteorology’s Measurement course is preferred
Special Instructions: If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?: No
Special Indications: None
Job Posting: Sep 23, 2019
Unposting Date: Ongoing
To apply for this job please visit ou.taleo.net.