Atmospheric Science Technology, LLC
· Prefer a Master’s Degree in Atmospheric Science plus 5 years work experience or equivalent.
· Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
· Ability to obtain IT certifications such as CompTIA Network+ or Security+.
· Physically able to perform and tolerate remote work deployments.
· Programming experience, especially in C and Python.
· Familiarity with Windows and/or Linux operating systems.
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
· Ability to handle and maintain large datasets.
· Must be a U.S. citizen.
· Prior work experience in tropical meteorology, aviation forecasting, and/or range meteorology.
· Technical writing experience.
· Experience working with dual-polarized weather radar data.
· Experience working with geostationary and polar orbiting satellite data.
· Experience with data formats such as HDF4/5 and netCDF.
· Experience with configuring and administrating meteorological instrumentation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com