Undergrad Student Research – OU Center for Risk and Crisis Management
The OU Center for Risk and Crisis Management (http://crcm.ou.edu) is hiring for multiple undergraduate student research positions to begin June 2021. These students will work as part of a team of students under the supervision of the CRCM Coding Lab Manager to analyze social media data as part of externally-funded research projects. The wage is $10.20 per hour.
- Analyze and categorize social media data, video broadcast transcripts and survey narratives related to various public policy areas, with a particular emphasis on energy, weather and environmental issues.
- Research current topics and create informational documents and presentations
- Review various text based documents for specific content and create specific data files
- Assist with various support projects as needed
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be available 10 hours a week, 2-3 days per week, for either morning or afternoon shifts. Available worktimes are between 8:30am and 5:00pm. Shifts will be split between in office and at home shifts.
- Student has a laptop that can be used for this job
- Student has Sophomore or Junior standing.
Interested students should send a resume and cover letter to Julie Krutz, CRCM Coding Lab Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com