I believe that mentorship provides an opportunity for the mentee to develop their professional skills and career goals in an open, supportive environment.
Higher Education and Employment Background:
- Postdoctoral Fellow (2020–Present), Cooperative Institute for Severe and High Impact Weather Research and Operations
- Ph.D. Meteorology (2020), University of Oklahoma
- M.S. Meteorology (2017), University of Oklahoma
- B.S. Meteorology (2015), Penn State
Life Defining Moments in Meteorology and Higher Education:
- Having a positive first research experience.
- Finding honest, empathetic, and personable supervisors.
- Developing a supportive network of peers, friends, and colleagues.
- Watching students/mentees succeed.