Mentoring is about helping students to grow personally and professionally and to empower them to make informed decisions to achieve their goals.
Higher Education and Employment Background:
- Ph.D., Earth and Atmospheric Sciences – Georgia Institute of Technology
- M.S., Atmospheric Science – Colorado State University
- B.S., Meteorology & B.S., Mathematics – Lyndon State College
- Professional Experience
- Associate Professor, School of Meteorology, University of Oklahoma
- Assistant Professor, School of Meteorology, University of Oklahoma
- Lecturer, Department of Earth and Environment, Boston University
- Staff Scientist, Climate Analysis Branch, Atmospheric and Environmental Research
Life Defining Moments in Meteorology and Higher Education:
- Being a first generation college student, and the first in my extended family to get a Ph.D.
- Doing a research internship at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center during my junior year of college.
- Switching graduate schools for my Ph.D.
- Living through both the 1995-96 and 2014-15 record-breaking snow seasons in New England.
|ID||Course Name||Duration||Start Date|
|METR 5433 002||Advanced Statistical Meteorology||TR 2:30pm - 3:45pm||January 18, 2022|