To provide students a safe and judgement-free place to share their successes and set-backs, accomplishments and challenges, and strengths and weaknesses, while assisting in finding their personal path forward allowing them to fulfill their educational and professional goals.
Higher Education and Employment Background:
- Senior Research Scientist, Oklahoma Climatological Survey / Oklahoma Mesonet, 2016-present
- Research Associate, Oklahoma Climatological Survey / Oklahoma Mesonet, 2003-2016
- Ph.D. Meteorology (2016), University of Oklahoma
- M.S. Meteorology (2002), University of Oklahoma
- B.S. Meteorology (2000), University of Oklahoma
Life Defining Moments in Meteorology and Higher Education:
- Finding my first mentor, who went on to become my graduate advisor and then hired me for my first full-time meteorology job.
- Serving on the committee of my first graduate student and guiding them through their research.
- Teaching my first collegiate meteorology course at a world-renown university in the field.
- Being recognized by the American Meteorological Society with a Special Award.
|ID||Course Name||Duration||Start Date|
|METR 2613 010||Atmospheric in-Situ & Surface-Based Measurements||TR 10:30am - 11:45am||January 18, 2022|