Office: NWC 5240
Phone: (405) 325-1391
- B.S., Meteorology and B.S., Mathematics, Lyndon State College, 2002
- M.S., Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University, 2005
- Ph.D., Earth and Atmospheric Sciences Georgia Institute of Technology, 2010
- Improving sub-seasonal and seasonal forecasts of temperature and precipitation.
- Enhancing our understanding of decadal-scale projections of climate/climate trends.
- Assessing the fidelity of coupled climate models in reproducing the Earth physical climate system.
- Providing quantitative and qualitative information for stakeholders (e.g., resource managers, city planners, general public) for better preparedness for extreme weather and future climate change.
Online Research Profile:
|ID||Course Name||Duration||Start Date|
|METR 4233||METR 4233: Physical Meteorology III||MWF 10:00-10:50||August 20, 2018|
|METR 5433||METR 5433: Advanced Statistical Meteorology||T R 2:30-3:45||January 15, 2018|
|METR 4233.001||Physical Meteorology III||M W F 10:00-10:50||August 21, 2017|
|METR 5433.002||Advanced Statistical Meteorology||TR 2:30-3:45||January 17, 2017|