I am excited to help support our undergrads however I can. Navigating life as an undergrad is challenging, while future steps toward career goals are not always obvious. I look forward to promoting the student endeavor however I can.
Higher Education and Employment Background:
- Assistant Prof at OU/SoM since Jan 2021
- Assistant Research Prof at Penn State Meteorology
- Postdoc at the Max Planck Inst for Meteorology, Hamburg, Germany
- BS, MS, PhD in meteorology U Albany and Colorado State
Life Defining Moments in Meteorology and Higher Education:
- I didn’t realize that I wanted to pursue grad school in atmospheric science until my junior year, especially when my eyes were opened to the excitement and gratification of research.
- As a student, my friends/cohort were invaluable to my survival and thriving. Now as a professor, I continually relearn how important my support network is to me.
|ID||Course Name||Duration||Start Date|
|METR 3123 001||Atmospheric Dynamics II: Theory of Atmospheric Flows||MWF 10am - 10:50am||January 18, 2022|