I hope that my mentoring will be a way to help students feel empowered and motivated to discover and take the path toward reaching their goals.
Higher Education and Employment Background:
- Postdoctoral researcher at NOAA lab in Boulder before coming to OU
- Ph. D in atmospheric sciences from University at Albany
- B.S. in atmospheric sciences from the University of Washington
Life Defining Moments in Meteorology and Higher Education:
- Research experience as an undergraduate, which led to my current career path.
- Realizing the importance of time management and self-care for long-term successes.