I hope to find out the major interests of my mentee. On such a basis, I hope to foster the skill sets that are valuable to their present study and future careers.
Higher Education and Employment Background:
- Higher Education
- 2008 – PhD in Physics, University of Rouen Normandie, France
- 2002 – B.Eng. in Thermal Engineering, University of Shanghai for Science & Technology, China
- 2019 – Current: School of Meteorology, University of Oklahoma, USA
- 2010 – 2019: Jet Propulsion Lab, California Institute of Technology, USA
- 2008 – 2010: Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany
Life Defining Moments in Meteorology and Higher Education:
- In 2010, I relocated from Germany to USA to start working on remote sensing at Jet Propulsion Lab. Such a decision determines my major area of research.
- In 2019, I moved to University of Oklahoma. The relocation provides me with the nice opportunities of building a research group, working with students and collaborating with our colleagues.
|ID||Course Name||Duration||Start Date|
|METR 5223 001||Atmospheric Radiation||TR 1pm - 2:15pm||January 18, 2022|