Encourage and help students to develop critical thinking and independent study/research capability for their future career successes.
Higher Education and Employment Background:
- 1996 – 1998 Ph.D. Electrical Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- 1982 – 1985 M.S. Radio Physics, Wuhan University, China
- 1978 – 1982 B.S. Physics, Anhui University, China
- 2005 – present Associate Professor, Professor (2012 – ), School of Meteorology, University of Oklahoma, USA
- 1998 – 2005 Visiting Scientist/Project Scientist/Scientist, National Center for Atmosphere Research, USA
Life Defining Moments in Meteorology and Higher Education:
- Joined OU/SoM in 2005
- Took the scientist position at NCAR in after got PhD in Electrical Engineering at the University of Washington in 1998.