I believe that mentoring is to help students navigate challenges in school and to build their confidence to attain their goals.
Higher Education and Employment Background:
- Ph.D. in Atmospheric Science, University of Alabama in Huntsville
- B.S. in Meteorology, Northern Illinois University
Life Defining Moments in Meteorology and Higher Education:
- When I was completing my undergraduate studies, I was unsure if I had the aptitude for graduate school.
- I was a first-generation undergraduate and doctoral student and to obtain a PhD degree.
- I received a NASA graduate fellowship to fund my graduate studies.